Welcome to SysOrb knowledge base. Her you will find detailed explanation on questions regarding SysOrb. The list is under continues development and new articles will be added. You can follow the links below or enter a "key word" to search all of the articles.
- Agent crashes
- Automatic rescan of all nodes in a domain
- Bandwidth consumption estimate
- Basic database tuning
- Can I customize the reports in SysOrb?
- Disabling specific checks
- Does SysOrb support SNMP traps?
- Explanation of the score keeper strategy.
- How does HTTP Netcheck work in SysOrb?
- How to automatically update alert group on all nodes to “As domain”
- How to backup SysOrb database
- How to change time interval value of agent_checkin_delay
- How to move the SysOrb server to a new server
- How to quickly set downtime on an agent
- I cannot get all of the "performance counters/cache" entries to appear in SysOrb what should I do?
- Migrating MIB information from one SysOrb installation to another
- Migrating the configuration of a Windows SysOrb server from 32 to 64 bits
- No empty blocks in meta database.
- Script to get a list of nodes which have no AlertGroup
- SysOrb agent is not checking in to the Sysorb server
- SysOrb agent stops checking in from a windows server with very long system uptime
- SysOrb server shuts down unexpectedly
- System uptime no longer updates on windows
- Unable to monitor hardware (fans, disks, temperatures etc.) on Windows
- Upgrading SysOrb on Windows
- Uploading a SysOrb database to Evalesco
- What does KiB and MiB mean?
- What is IPMI ?
- Windows agent late for check-in every hour
Can I customize the reports in SysOrb?
Yes. You can change the SysOrb logo appearing on the top of each report by replacing the files /var/sysorb/www/report_logo.png and /var/sysorb/resources/report_logo.png. (The two files should remain identical, and have the same dimensions as the exiting file.)
If you are using Windows, then the folders "www" and "resources" are found inside C:\Program Files\SysOrb Server.
In addition to the image, you may add a section of text of your choosing to reports. This text can be set up for each individual domain in SysOrb, (or in the root domain to affect all reports.) You find it by clicking [Edit] next to a domain, and then clicking the grey button "Reports".