Welcome to SysOrb knowledge base. Her you will find detailed explanation on questions regarding SysOrb. The list is under continues development and new articles will be added. You can follow the links below or enter a "key word" to search all of the articles.
- Agent crashes
- Automatic rescan of all nodes in a domain
- Bandwidth consumption estimate
- Basic database tuning
- Can I customize the reports in SysOrb?
- Disabling specific checks
- Does SysOrb support SNMP traps?
- Explanation of the score keeper strategy.
- How does HTTP Netcheck work in SysOrb?
- How to automatically update alert group on all nodes to “As domain”
- How to backup SysOrb database
- How to change time interval value of agent_checkin_delay
- How to move the SysOrb server to a new server
- How to quickly set downtime on an agent
- I cannot get all of the "performance counters/cache" entries to appear in SysOrb what should I do?
- Migrating MIB information from one SysOrb installation to another
- Migrating the configuration of a Windows SysOrb server from 32 to 64 bits
- No empty blocks in meta database.
- Script to get a list of nodes which have no AlertGroup
- SysOrb agent is not checking in to the Sysorb server
- SysOrb agent stops checking in from a windows server with very long system uptime
- SysOrb server shuts down unexpectedly
- System uptime no longer updates on windows
- Unable to monitor hardware (fans, disks, temperatures etc.) on Windows
- Upgrading SysOrb on Windows
- Uploading a SysOrb database to Evalesco
- What does KiB and MiB mean?
- What is IPMI ?
- Windows agent late for check-in every hour
I cannot get all of the "performance counters/cache" entries to appear in SysOrb what should I do?
I cannot get all of the "performance counters/cache" entries to appear in SysOrb
Please set the performance counters level (perf_cnt_level) to Wizard in the agent configuration utility (start -> Programs -> SysOrb -> Configuration) on the machine running the agent in question.
The agent must be re-started after the change (the configuration utility should prompt you for this).
Afterwards, you must re-scan the agent from the web interface.
(Please note that it is Microsoft, not us, who decided that performance counters needed these levels - and that it is them, not us, who made up the "Wizard" level... It is also them, not us, who decided that very usable every-day counters should be hidden from the Normal level and only show up in the funnier named levels)